Sunday, July 11, 2010

Will The Fall 2010 Collection Sell-Out?


I recently ventured to my local J. Crew and received some rather interesting information that may be good news for those of you less than enthusiastic about the Fall 2010 Collection. The personal shopper at the store was kind enough to give me her business card, urging me to call her if there was any item that I wanted to pre-order, being that nearly all of the pieces in the Lookbook almost always tend to sell out.

She then told me that those pieces rarely even make it to the stores. So for those of you feeling disenchanted with the over the top pieces and styling in the Lookbook, perhaps there is hope after all. Expect to see less runway and more ready to wear pieces when the fall collection starts to hit stores the 3rd week of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment