Monday, July 12, 2010

i heart...Weekly Accessories DETAIL

Being that this blog is brand new...I thought it would be lovely to start a few of my own traditions, one being a weekly post on my top 3 accessory "loves" of the week. As always, thanks for visiting my blog and I would love for you to comment.


J.Crew Jericho Tote, $258

The tumbled leather on this bag looks quite sumptuous and luscious. The warm caramel color is not only classic but "of the moment" for the neutral trend for fall.


J.Crew Carsisi Ring, $55

All I can say is...lovely....just lovely. It's pure vintage perfection.



J.Crew KSWISS(R) Surf and Court Canvas Sneakers, $45

Love these playful yet chic shoes for summer that take you right into fall. FYI these are not exclusive to J.Crew and can be found at Dicks Sporting Goods, Sports Authority, etc. (for less!)

No comments:

Post a Comment